You, our visitors, are our most valuable potential, therefore we approach you with a special attention in open and responsible communication in order to gain your confidence and meet your expectations.
Protection of Personal Data - General Information
We primarily collect personal data in order to:
• Give the most efficient answer to your enquiry
• Ensure the delivery and payment of required service
• For you to enter into our system of prize contests
• To promote our services
• For our internal statistical data processing
• For possible sending publications, brochures and other promotional materials
• Name and surname
• E-mail address
• Phone and/or fax number
• Your credit card data which you have submitted to the Company in the online booking procedure, or another payment or payment security procedure
• Other data you indicate that you want to remain confidential
In the moment you send your data to us, you agree to be contacted and enter our mailing list – the moment of entering constitutes your explicit agreement to be contacted. The privacy of your data is permanent and you can ask to be unsubscribed from our mailing list at any lime. After that, the data are no more used by Istraturist Umag d.d., except for internal purposes, e.g. for informatics or statistical data processing.
We collect only personal data that was provided to us voluntarily and we use that data solely for the purpose of providing the aforementioned services. We do not require this data so that we would give you access to our web pages, and we do not ask you to disclose any more information than what is actually needed to participate in an activity on said pages. Your credit card data, which you have submitted to the Company, shall only be used to secure the payment of booked services and shall be granted the same protection as your other personal data. After the service is delivered and paid, the data shall no longer be used without your specific consent.
We do not sell, transfer or disclose data we collect on our web pages to third parties outside the company Istraturist Umag d.d. without your consent, except:
1. In cases when it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations;
2. In cases when it is necessary for the protection of your life or physical integrity and you are not in a position to give your consent for processing of your personal data;
3. In cases when it is necessary to fulfil tasks carried out for the public benefit;
4. In cases when you disclosed the data yourself (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Items 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data);
5. In cases when the involvement of a third party is essential for correct functioning of web pages. In such cases, and before personal data are delivered, such third party is obliged to Istraturist d.d. to keep confidential information;
6. In the event of sale or transfer of shares of Istraturist Umag d.d., we reserve the right to sell of transfer your data to a third party that:
a) Operates within a framework of similar activities or services;
b) Agrees to be a successor in interest of Istraturist Umag d.d. regarding the maintaining and protection of collected data and;
We want to express clearly that when visiting these web pages your personal data remain confidential, except if you want to disclose it freely. We shall not disclose the received data to third parties, except in cases mentioned in the foregoing paragraph.
Web Server Statistics
Our web server uses the statistics software. These programmes are standard feature of all web servers and not only our web pages. Such statistics programmes don not collect personal data and enable us to adjust our web pages to be as simple and effective for our users (establishing the data our users are the most or the least interested in, adjusting the web pages to individual web browsers, efficiency of structure and the number of visitors to our website.
When you send an e-mail with your personal data to us by which you can be identified, either by mail message with a question or a comment or by form sent to use by e-mail, we only use this information for fulfilling your requests.
For data security on this address an in order to ensure the availability of this service to all users, this computer system uses the software that tracks visits to the website and recognizes unauthorized attempts to upload or change information and the ones that could be otherwise harmful. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this site are strictly forbidden.
Surveys and Questionnaires
On occasion we will run surveys and questionnaires on our site. The data collected in such surveys and questionnaires are only used for purposes of Istraturist Umag d.d. If a sample survey with answers is published on our website it does not contain personal data.
Our web pages often contain information on various contests we organize. Such information are not shared with third parties outside of Istraturist d.d., except with suppliers helping us to organize the contests who are legally bound to keep the available data confidential. Once a contest has ended, the data delivered to us are removed if you have requested it.
You can at any time request to see all personal data we received from you on one or our web addresses. At your request, we can update, correct or remove the data (if the data is kept in our databases) or stop using this data in the future. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
We do our best to ensure that all links from our website direct you and/or your child to other websites with quality content in the sense of not encouraging negativity. However, websites and web addresses change quickly and we can not always guarantee for the content of each website we direct you to.
Istraturist Umag d.d.